LPN Qualifications and Professional Functions:
- Wound Care
- Medical Record Charting
- Emergency Response Protocol
- Tracheostomy Tube and Ventilators
- Nasogastric or Gastrostomy Tube Care
- Specimen Collection (blood, urine, sputum)
- Vital Signs
- Administer Oral and Intravenous Medications
- Catheter Care
- Ostomy Care
- …and others as required by the facility.
If you are an employer who is looking for LPNs to hire, please give us a call at 253-503-0783 to find out more how we can assist you.